Info: Your browser does not accept cookies. To put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies.
Simms Headwaters Gore-Tex Jacket
Montana’s Gallatin, Jefferson, and Madison rivers stand on their own as three of the finest fisheries in the Lower 48. When these classic headwaters converge—near Three Forks—they form Montana’s powerhouse Missouri River. The new HeadwatersTM Jacket is built along this same multi-pronged path to brilliance, sheathing a fleece & taffeta liner in GORE-TEX® Performance 2-layer shell fabric for superior protection from a freak deluge, and afterhours warmth when the sun dips and fishing turns frigid.
- GORE-TEX® Performance 2-layer shell with comfortable fleece & taffeta liner
- Plastic YKK® zippers & zipper sliders minimize corrosion from saltwater use
- 2 tool attachment points under pocket flaps
- Generous chest pockets accept large fly boxes and other gear
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Comfortable, water-resistant, easy cinch cuffs and gathered waist
Last Updated: Monday, 10 March 2014 23:30