Info: Your browser does not accept cookies. To put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies.
Ross Cimarron II
- Frame and the spool are machined from a solid piece of 6061 aerospace grade aluminum alloy and are Type II anodized for a hard, durable finish
- Drag system has been upgraded with new composite materials and stainless steel components, resulting in over twice the drag strength of its predecessor, the CLA
- Newly designed square-shaped drag knob provides a strong, positive grip in all types of fishing conditions. It is constructed from a precision molded, high-performance polymer designed to withstand years of abuse.
- Machined Delrin® composite handle has an engineered hourglass shape for improved grip and control; micro-grooved finish provides a tacky surface even in the wettest conditions
- New Cimarron II spool hub and quick-release housing made of fully machined aluminum that is hard anodized for increased durability and ease in exchanging spools
Last Updated: Monday, 24 October 2016 03:22